Ladies Palladium Wedding Ring
Ladies Palladium Wedding Ring
A beautiful Ladies palladium wedding ring.
Made in palladium, this court shape wedding band has a comfort fit giving it a modern twist on a traditional band. It is 2.5mm wide and in a light weight with a beautiful polished finish.
Palladium is one of the platinum-group metals. It is 95% pure, which means unlike white gold, it is not mixed with any other metals to produce its white appearance. Like platinum it is much more durable than gold and is tarnish resistant. It is slightly whiter and much lighter in weight than platinum making it ideal to wear as a wedding band.
All of our palladium wedding rings will be hallmarked so you can rest assured of its integrity and quality. This ring is made in Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter and as such your Palladium Wedding Ring hallmarked in Birmingham’s Assay office.
Give your palladium wedding ring the personal touch by having it engraved with up to 15 letters depending on the ring size. You can have yours engraved with a meaningful message, such as a date or a name or initials.
We recommend one of three approaches to getting your ring size correct; contact us and we will send you a simple ring sizer by post, we could send a ring sizing chart via email to measure from an existing ring, or visit a local retailer and get an accurate measurement of your wedding ring finger.
If you have any questions about the engraving of your gift or anything else, please contact us by using the Ask A Question button in the Seller Info tab.
Gift wrapping is available in a two colours, so you don’t have to tackle the wrapping and ribbons.
It is recommended you clean your 950 palladium ring occasionally using a simple jewellery cleaning cloth or by soaking it in a solution of warm soapy water and rubbing it with a soft cloth. Alternatively you can have it professionally polished at your local jewellers once in a while for added lustre.
Your ring will measure 2.5mm wide x 1.7mm thick, this would weigh approximately 2.3grams in a finger size P.
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£5.00|
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)||£10.00|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.