Created from sterling silver by a master craftsman, this silver tie slide is a fantastic life event gift.
The hand engraved silver tie slide is a gift that recognises quality, gracefulness and thanks in one. It makes an extra personal gift for a loved one, relative, or special friend in your life. It can be used to commemorate and celebrate all in one.
Our handmade silver tie slide features hand-engraved decoration (engraved by master craftsmen here in Birmingham) as well as the option of full, free personalisation with your own unique and idiosyncratic message. For this reason they make an extra personal and personalised gift.
The Sterling Silver Tie Slide was created in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter by the most skilled craftsmen in the trade. Birmingham’s reputation for jewellery and works such as this is second to none in the world historically.
Its quality is only matched by its gorgeous detail, all done completely by hand.
To make this wonderful tie slide that much more personal, it is possible to have the rear of it engraved with a message of your choice.
If you have any questions about the engraving of your gift or anything else, please contact us by using the Ask A Question button in the Seller Info tab..
We are completely confident in the craftsmanship of our silver items and can say without doubt that they will last a lifetime and beyond with a little love and care. We are proud to have created something aesthetically pleasing but also hardwearing, tactile and pleasant to touch.
The Sterling Silver Tie Slide is crafted from sterling silver.
The Sterling Silver Tie Slide measures 51mm x 8mm.
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.