Silver Signet Ring Hand – Engraved Silver Signet Ring
Silver Signet ring, hallmarked in Birmingham, the heavy silver signet ring is hand Engraved and made by Artfull Expression director David-Louis.
Suited to everyday wear and utilising classic Silver Signet Ring styling our exclusive hand engraved men’s sterling silver signet ring is hand made in our workshops.
Signet ring in sterling silver, hand Engraved and made by Artfull Expression director David-Louis.
Suited to everyday wear and utilising classic Signet Ring styling our exclusive hand engraved men’s sterling silver signet ring is hand made in our workshops.
The signet ring is a classic of design, our rendition is a robust heavy signet ring making it ideal for family heirlooms and everyday wear yet it will last for generations.
Your signet ring can be engraved with the monogram of your choice – simply get in touch with your engraving monogram after you place your order and we will engrave it for you.
Your sterling silver signet ring will bear the hall mark of Birmingham’s Assay Office discreetly showing you the ring is sterling silver.
Our polishers will finish this ring for you to the highest standard leaving it gleaming, we will also present it our Artfull Expression packaging and gift-wrap it for free if you like.
The signet ring is considered to be a heritage ring, the deisgn is over 2000 years old and in time past featured every deign from monograms to family seals to coded messages.
The top surface or flat bezel as it is known is classically engraved with an extremely personal detail and message about or from the wearer or sponsor.
G, G1/2, H, H1/2, I, I1/2, J, J1/2, K, K1/2, L, L1/2, M, M1/2, N, N1/2, O, O1/2, P, P1/2, Q, Q1/2, R, R1/2, S, S1/2, T, T1/2, U, U1/2, V, V1/2, W, W1/2, X, X1/2, Y, Y1/2, Z, Z+1, Z1/2
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£5.00|
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)||£10.00|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.