Ikon Hallmarked Silver Keyring
Units Sold: 0
Ikon Hallmarked Silver Keyring
Presenting the Artfull Expression sterling silver Ikon Keyring, a gorgeous piece of the finest solid silver, personalised for you.
We have created this elegant keyring especially for those whom wish to present someone with a gift which they can always carry with them, wherever they may go.
This wonderfully simple and elegant display hallmark keyring is just perfect as a gift for a loved one, someone in your family or good friend.
Ikon Hallmarked Silver Keyring displays its pedigree boldly in the form of its hallmark. Five symbols, which are a true testament to its sterling silver pedigree also tell a wonderful story of not only its own, but of the history of precious metal in Britain. From top to bottom the markings indicate, sponsor mark, standard mark, assay office mark, traditional standard mark and date letter (year) respectively.
This particular unique piece was created here in Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter and assayed at Birmingham’s Assay Office, the largest Assay office in the world, known for its unquestionable standards of quality and practice. Its doors opened for business for the first time on 31st August 1773.
It may seem strange that Birmingham’s assay office symbol is an anchor, it being inland. This was symbol decided by a coin toss at the Crown & Anchor Tavern in the Strand, London. Birmingham got the Anchor….
Treat someone you love to this elegant and sentimental gift.
Hallmarked Sterling Silver 925
H3.6cm x W1.6 x D0.15cm
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.