Fox Molar Teeth Hook Earrings
£155.00 – £165.00
These teeth earrings are cast from a real fox molar tooth found in the Welsh mountains.
Legacy is a collection of fox teeth, ram teeth and bird bones, found on the Welsh mountains and Northern coastlines.
Conceived on a trip to Nepal, there is a small piece of the Himalaya in this collection. All jewellery holds its routes in natural materials and this collection celebrates the traditions of nature in ancient jewellery.
Cast in 925 silver and encased in 22ct gold vermeil, these earrings have a hook catch that open with a hinge.
The length of the earring is 3cm long and the tooth measures 1.2cm
Kate Gilliland, the jewellery designer behind these weird and wonderful curiosities. Kate is passionate about nature in all its forms and particularly, the raw beauty and cycle of life and death. She aims to preserve a little piece of the past for the future. Creating wondrous and thoughtful pieces of wearable natural history, delicate pieces of jewellery that will spark your imagination, immortalised forever in precious metal.
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£5.00|
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)||£10.00|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.