Introducing a beautiful pair of hand-crafted cufflinks, with inspiration taking from the most charming of all creatures, the frog.
Frogs have been around for at least 265 million years. There are approximately 4800 recorded species, accounting for over 85% of extant amphibian species.
Our love for frogs comes from their unique character and appearance, along with their insanely long tongues and ability to jump ridiculously far makes them into loveable real life cartoon characters.
With handmade goods one receives something real and meaningful from the imagination of dedicated independent artisans who put all of their love into what they do. All of these things goes to making your gift that much more precious.
These cufflinks would make a perfect gift for a lover, best friend or family member. Something refreshingly different to give to someone, that will last for a lifetime and will never go out of style.
Each cufflink features amazingly detailed, textured layering, all done by hand to bring you the finest and most idiosyncratic jewellery.
The Friendly Frog Cufflinks are crafted by hand in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter from sterling silver.
The Friendly Frog Cufflinks measure approximately 22mm x 16mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.