All jewellery items will be presented in a beautiful branded black box with organza ribbon.
All UK orders (excluding gold vermeil rings)
£0.00 Free delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for) 2-8 working days
£5.00 Special delivery (Royal mail special delivery) 2-4 working days
All International orders (excluding gold vermeil rings)
International orders will be dispatched in 1-5 working days using a tracked service and cost £15.
Delivery times will vary depending on region.
Gold vermeil rings will take up to 5 additional working days as they are made and then plated to order.
Tracking numbers will be sent via email once the order has been dispatched.
Under Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section*.
Your seller can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Your seller will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.