Oxidised Silver Scattered Trilliant Drop Earrings
A beautiful gift for a lady of distinct taste, these handmade earrings will be a gift to be cherished and adorned though many years.
These wonderful, elegant earrings are handcrafted by Birmingham’s very own Kate Phipps. The Oxidised Silver Scattered trilliant Drop Earrings take inspiration from the classic Trilliant cut, invented by the Asscher brothers of Amsterdam in the mid-twentieth century. The iconic shape of the Trilliant is captured in this spherical pendant as an homage to it. The Trillaint shapes are actually cut through the silver, allowing light to twinkle, delightfully through them.
The Oxidised Silver Scattered trilliant Drop Earrings feature a very striking design created by local artisan and craftswoman, Kate. Kate is a young veteran of the jewellery world and has honed her skills and developed her own idiosyncratic and immediately recognisable style.
The Oxidised Silver Scattered trilliant Drop Earrings measures approximately 1.4 cm in diameter and consist of oxidised solid sterling silver, made to last and look even better as it weathers over the years. These earrings available with either natural silver, oxidised silver (black) or gold plated finishes.
Hand Made Jewellery Direct From Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter
Artfull Expression’s hand-picked choice of jewellery showcasing a collection of rare and beautiful sterling silver jewellery suited to every occasion. Hand made jewellery direct from Birmingham’s Famous Jewellery Quarter.
You can visit Artfull Expression on Warstone Lane, Birmingham and at ArtfullExpression.co.uk.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- In the UK we use Royal Mail special insured delivery
- For Ireland we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For mainland Europe we use Royal Mail international signed for
- For the rest of the world we decide when shipping to use an international carrier or Royal Mail – no additional costs payable
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Artfull Expression sellers can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Artfull Expression sellers will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
How to return a product
- Call or email your seller in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- The seller will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products sellers are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Sellers cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Sellers are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£5.00|
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)||£10.00|